Great Days of Service – Housing Rehabilitation by Community Partners
Great Days of Service is all about bringing people together from different faith communities, businesses, organizations and individuals who are committed to serving God and community. We come together for two weekends and help people fix up their houses and yards. There are many ways you can help. If interested in volunteering, please click on http://volunteers.gdsirving.org/
Our 2017 Schedule is as follows:
* March 24th (Friday)
* March 25th (Saturday)
* March 31st (Friday)
* April 1st (Saturday)
* March 25th (Saturday) at 7:00 AM
* April 2nd (Sunday) at 2:00 PM
There are many ways you can get involved!
- Volunteer to become a member of a work crew.
- Help move materials to worksites.
- Prepare food for lunches on work days.
- Deliver food for lunches on work days.
- Become a work team captain.
- Organize a work team from your congregation, group or organization.
- Let us know of a house in need within your congregation or neighborhood.
- Become part of the organizing committee.
- Contribute money and/or encourage your congregation or organization to give.
- Pass the word – tell others.
- Pray for the success of Great Days of Service, that it will be a blessing to those who volunteer and those who are helped — that it will show God’s love and draw us closer as a community.
Great Days of Service
P.O. Box 154044
Irving, TX 75015